søndag den 30. august 2009

1st Week at KAU: Clockman, drunken elephant and burning squirrels

Holidays are over, the 24th I started at KAU or CA (Character animation) as it is called now. It has been quite a busy week, with lots and lots of drawings focusing on good construction, but thats not an excuse to make poor poses, or boring characters anyway.
Here are some of the best stuff I've come up with this week:
The tasks for each drawing was, as I remember them:
Make a superhero standing in an action or acting pose.
Draw a drunken elephant in 30 min.
Make a drawing of a woman/girl (the idea with the squirrel came from an earlier assigment).
Make a drawing containing what you've learned this week

1 kommentar:

  1. I never thought you very going to make a sexy girl ;) But I like it..

    We want more art ;)

    SvarSlet